At DERL, we have the resources you need, right at your finger tips, to help you make informed decisions quickly. This saves you money and time. Stop by the Library today and we will help you find the oil and gas information you need!
We have complete coverage with current updates of the following areas: Rocky Mountains, Southeast New Mexico, Mid-Continent (Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska) and the Illinois Basin.
Partial Coverage areas include Alaska, California, Nevada, Texas, Michigan Basin and Southeastern U.S.
We cover a larger geographical area than any other library with over 4 million items of data, including:
- Hard-copy Logs
- Hard-copy Geological Reports and Data
- Logs on Fiche
- Geological Reports and Logs on Film
- Historical Scout Tickets (late 1800’s to 1962)
- Mud Logs and Lithologic Logs
- Hard copy Completion Cards
- Historical Production Books
- Books and Publications
- IHS Weekly and Daily Drilling Reports
- Detailed Studies on Specific Plays
Data Inventory (by Township and Range):
State Publications Inventory: coming soon!
Books Inventory: coming soon!